Kids' parties at Keeeps in Marlow are a fantastic way for kids to have fun, way from technology with the added bonus that they are refining motor skills, learning about persistence and most of all using their imagination.
We have options for both making and painting pottery to suit all budgets with a food and drink option at only £5 extra per kid.
Here is some of the lovely feedback that we regularly receive from children's pottery parties at Keeeps:
"Maisie loved her pottery party so much! Thank you for everything. We can't wait to pick up their creations, especially Finn's hedgehog!"
Marlow mum (8 guests)
"It was great to see Betty and her friends so immersed in being creative. They were full of beans when I picked them up and we we will definitely be back for a normal class soon. Please thank the tutor Bobbie and the rest of the team for all their help, they were brilliant."
Maidenhead mum (12 guests)
We can host kids parties of between 4 and 20 children in our Marlow studios. Packages range from £25 to £50 per person. Food and drink options from £5 per person.
Get in touch today - fill in the form above, call 01628 397000 or email email@example.com.
|Varies depending on package
|5 years - 16 years
|Handbuilding and/or wheel throwing, or pottery painting
|Maximum class size
- Water bottle
- Mask (optional)
- Clothes that you don’t mind getting dusty and dirty
- Flat shoes/trainers, no open toe shoes
- You will need to remove your rings so you may wish to leave these at home
- Hair tied back
- Sensible length nails if you are going on the pottery wheel
- Something to make fun or pretty textures in the clay (optional)
- Children aged 15 and under joining adult classes must be accompanied by an adult over 18 (this does not apply to the Kids Holiday Pottery Club, After School Club or Kids Clay Taster Class as these are classes specifically for kids to have fun together!)
- Please be punctual for the class and arrive 15 minutes in advance of the start time. Remember to give yourself enough time to park, especially at the weekend
- Coffee and tea making facilities including 10 minute refreshment break
- All tools and equipment
- Class tuition by experienced potter
- On site ceramic technician
- Toilets are just large enough for clothes changing if required
- Clay and a selection of glazes
- Kiln firing service to your pieces - can either be collected or posted to you 4-6 weeks later
Class fees include tuition, materials, firing costs and tea and coffee. Payment must be made in full at the time of booking.
- A full refund or transfer will be offered where you seek to cancel with notice of at least 14 days prior to the class date.
- For cancellations with prior notice of less than 14 days but more than 7 days from the class date, no refund will be offered, but the option of rearranging the class will be available.
- Cancellations with less than 7 days’ notice are non-refundable. In circumstances beyond your control, please contact us in store or by phone (01628397000) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- In the unlikely event that Keeeps cancels your class, we will do our best to organise an alternative date within a reasonable period of time. If this is not possible a full refund will be offered..