pottery classes & courses
Come for a fantastic pottery class, pottery course or private pottery party at Keeeps in Marlow, Bucks.
Our pottery studio features a whole floor of light-filled space right in the middle of Marlow high street.
There are all sorts of wonderful options to choose from (hand building, wheel throwing or pottery painting), including pottery taster classes for beginners, pottery courses with weekly sessions, pottery parties and more.
We have options for children over 5 years of age, amateurs and potter improvers.
What to Bring to Your Pottery Class
- Water bottle
- Clothes that you don’t mind getting dusty and dirty
- Flat shoes/trainers, no open toe shoes
- You will need to remove your rings so you may wish to leave these at home
- Hair tied back
- Sensible length nails if you are going on the pottery wheel
- Something to make fun or pretty textures in the clay (optional)
Please arrive 10 minutes in advance of the start time as all pottery classes and courses start promptly
What Keeeps Provides
- Pottery Aprons
- Coffees, teas and biscuits
- All pottery tools and equipment
- Pottery Class tuition by experienced potter (not at Keeeps Membership Sessions)
- On-site ceramic technician
- Toilets are large enough for clothes changing if required
- Clay and a selection of underglazes
- Kiln firing to the pieces you make at Keeeps
- Fired pieces wrapped and ready for collection 4 to 6 weeks later
pottery experience vouchers
Do you have a loved one or friend who has always fancied a pottery class? Pottery taster classes are a popular present for good reason!
If you want to book the class, we can provide you with a 'Pottery Experience Voucher' for your recipient. Simply select a pottery class and date on the Pottery Classes & Courses Calendar, then tick "Gift Experience Voucher", before finalising your purchase.
If you want the recipient to book the date themselves, simply buy a Keeeps Gift Voucher for the value of a pottery class or course and tick "Gift Experience Voucher", before finalising your purchase. This voucher has the added bonus of also being redeemable against handmade pottery from our high street or online stores, should they decide a pottery class is not for them.
pottery studio memberships
For those who want to improve their pottery skills and for more confident potters, we offer Keeeps Pottery Club Membership where you book and attend sessions and use the pottery facilities and equipment.
The best bit about being a member is that you become part of a local community of pottery-loving people who want to share ideas and knowledge with others.
Click below to find out more: