Tired of online dating and want a fun, face-to-face opportunity to meet fellow singles? This comprehensive and enjoyable class is a bit like speed dating but messier and more relaxed! You will meet up to 7 single people of the opposite sex, while being introduced to pottery techniques including wheel throwing and handbuilding. You will finish the class having made new friends, with perhaps a date on the horizon, and at the very least, a basic working knowledge of pottery. Ideally situated in the middle of Marlow high street, the class ends in time for you to go out for a drink afterwards at any of the town's fantastic array of bars or pubs.
Pieces will be fired on your behalf by the Keeeps team and can either be collected or posted to you 4-6 weeks later.
- Water bottle
- Mask (optional)
- Clothes that you don’t mind getting dusty and dirty
- Flat shoes/trainers, no open toe shoes
- You will need to remove your rings so you may wish to leave these at home
- Hair tied back
- Sensible length nails if you are going on the pottery wheel
- Something to make fun or pretty textures in the clay (optional)
- Children aged 15 and under must be accompanied by an adult over 18 (does not apply to the Kids Clay Taster Class where they can come on their own)
- Please be punctual for the class and arrive 10 minutes in advance of the start time.
- Coffee and tea making facilities including 10 minute refreshment break
- All tools and equipment
- Class tuition by experienced potter
- On site ceramic technician
- Toilets are just large enough for clothes changing if required
- Air purification units fitted to both studios to eliminate Covid and other viruses via HEPA filtration
- Clay and a selection of glazes
- Kiln firing service to your pieces - can either be collected or posted to you 4-6 weeks later
Class fees include tuition, materials, firing costs and tea and coffee. Payment must be made in full at the time of booking.
- A full refund or transfer will be offered where you seek to cancel with notice of at least 14 days prior to the class date.
- For cancellations with prior notice of less than 14 days but more than 7 days from the class date, no refund will be offered, but the option of rearranging the class will be available.
- Cancellations with less than 7 days’ notice are non-refundable. In circumstances beyond your control, please contact us in store or by phone (01628397000) or email (email@example.com).
- In the unlikely event that Keeeps cancels your class, we will do our best to organise an alternative date within a reasonable period of time. If this is not possible a full refund will be offered..