Get muddy and creative with your friends, family and colleagues in a gorgeous light filled studio. Making pottery (handbuilding and wheel throwing) and pottery painting is a calming and fun experience for all involved. We offer packages for hen parties, friends' get togethers, birthday celebrations, kids parties, corporate events, Christmas and more. Plus food and drink options for those who want something in their break.
Here is some of the lovely feedback that we regularly receive from private pottery parties at Keeeps:
"I would like to thank you for the lovely event you arranged for us. It was a big success with our employees, even those that were a little hesitant beforehand ;-) We also thought that the grazing boards were amazing, beautifully put together, and delicious."
Corporate customer (16 guests)
"Everything was incredible. From the moment we walked through the door to the end of the class. Our tutor was amazing, the studio, everything, was outstanding."
Hen party customer (9 guests)
We can host parties of between 3 and 24 people in our Marlow studios. Packages range from £25 to £65 per person. Food and drink options from £7 per person.
Get in touch today - simply fill in the enquiry form on this page or call 01628 397000.
|Varies depending on package
|7 years - 99 years
|Wheel throwing and/or handbuilding, or pottery painting
|Maximum class size
|24 (minimum 3)
- Water bottle
- Mask (optional)
- Clothes that you don’t mind getting dusty and dirty
- Flat shoes/trainers, no open toe shoes
- You will need to remove your rings so you may wish to leave these at home
- Hair tied back
- Sensible length nails if you are going on the pottery wheel
- Something to make fun or pretty textures in the clay (optional)
- Children aged 15 and under joining adult classes must be accompanied by an adult over 18 (this does not apply to the Kids Holiday Pottery Club, After School Club or Kids Clay Taster Class as these are classes specifically for kids to have fun together!)
- Please be punctual for the class and arrive 15 minutes in advance of the start time. Remember to give yourself enough time to park, especially at the weekend
- Coffee and tea making facilities including 10 minute refreshment break
- All tools and equipment
- Class tuition by experienced potter
- On site ceramic technician
- Toilets are just large enough for clothes changing if required
- Clay and a selection of glazes
- Kiln firing service to your pieces - can either be collected or posted to you 4-6 weeks later
- A 50% non-refundable deposit is required at the time of booking.
- The remaining balance is payable by no later than 14 days prior to the event date.
- Any additional costs will be payable on the event date.
- Once a payment has been made, it is non-refundable.
- For cancellations with more than 30 days’ notice prior to the event date (and before any further payments fall due) no further charge will be made.
- For cancellations with notice of more than 14 days prior to the event date (and before the remaining balance falls due), no further charge will be made.
- In the unlikely event that Keeeps cancels your booking, we will do our best to organise an alternative date within a reasonable period of time. If this is not possible a full refund will be offered.