This Christmas, impress and excite your guests in our bright and stunning pottery studios in Marlow that can seat parties of 3 to 24 people. This is the ultimate mindful and fun activity for your family, team and colleagues. Perfect for office parties and corporate events. Or even just some Christmas time out with friends.
We offer four fantastic Christmas party packages, from class pottery making to full-on fun activities, as well as options for grazing boards and drinks. If you want to sip something a little stronger, we also have a BYO wine/bubbles/beer option!
Packages range from £25 to £60 per person.
To book your Christmas party, contact us on 01628 397000, firstname.lastname@example.org, or fill in the form above today.
|Varies depending on package
|16 years - 99 years
|Wheel throwing and/or handbuilding or pottery painting
|Maximum class size
|24 (minimum 3)
- Water bottle
- Mask (optional)
- Clothes that you don’t mind getting dusty and dirty
- Flat shoes/trainers, no open toe shoes
- You will need to remove your rings so you may wish to leave these at home
- Hair tied back
- Sensible length nails if you are going on the pottery wheel
- Something to make fun or pretty textures in the clay (optional)
- Children aged 15 and under joining adult classes must be accompanied by an adult over 18 (this does not apply to the Kids Holiday Pottery Club, After School Club or Kids Clay Taster Class as these are classes specifically for kids to have fun together!)
- Please be punctual for the class and arrive 15 minutes in advance of the start time. Remember to give yourself enough time to park, especially at the weekend
- Coffee and tea making facilities including 10 minute refreshment break
- All tools and equipment
- Class tuition by experienced potter
- On site ceramic technician
- Toilets are just large enough for clothes changing if required
- Clay and a selection of glazes
- Kiln firing service to your pieces - can either be collected or posted to you 4-6 weeks later
- A 50% non-refundable deposit is required at the time of booking.
- The remaining balance is payable by no later than 14 days prior to the event date.
- Any additional costs will be payable on the event date.
- Once a payment has been made, it is non-refundable.
- For cancellations with more than 30 days’ notice prior to the event date (and before any further payments fall due) no further charge will be made.
- For cancellations with notice of more than 14 days prior to the event date (and before the remaining balance falls due), no further charge will be made.
- In the unlikely event that Keeeps cancels your booking, we will do our best to organise an alternative date within a reasonable period of time. If this is not possible a full refund will be offered.