What better way to spend quality time with your favourite youngster or two, than to make pottery together! In this introductory, fun class, you will be taught pottery techniques to enable you to make and keep 2 pottery pieces each - one handbuilt and one wheel thrown.
This is a group class of up to 12 adults and kids and will cover a go on the wheel, handbuilding including coiling and pinching, and underglazing. There is a ratio of 1:1 or 1:2 (adults and kids aged 6 to 14) and this is a great way to share moments and memories with your little ones.
"Just wanted to say thank you for the family class on Sunday. My husband wasn't sure he would enjoy it but I think he loved it the most! It was great to do something creative together with the kids and we will definitely be back soon. Please thank the whole team, they made us feel really at ease and the studio itself is gorgeous."
Mrs A, Marlow
BOOK YOUR FAMILY TIME TASTER TODAY!
- Each child must be accompanied by 1 or 2 adults
- Each adult can accompany 1 or 2 children.
- Pieces will be fired on your behalf by the Keeeps team and can either be collected for free or posted (£5.95 for any size parcel) to you 4-6 weeks later.
- If you are a group of more than 4, we recommend you opt for a private party - see here for more details or contact email@example.com or 01628 397000
|Children aged 6-14 years & Adults 18+
|Wheel throwing, handbuilding
|Maximum class size
- Water bottle
- Mask (optional)
- Clothes that you don’t mind getting dusty and dirty
- Flat shoes/trainers, no open toe shoes
- You will need to remove your rings so you may wish to leave these at home
- Hair tied back
- Sensible length nails if you are going on the pottery wheel
- Something to make fun or pretty textures in the clay (optional)
- Children aged 15 and under joining adult classes must be accompanied by an adult over 18 (this does not apply to the Kids Holiday Pottery Club, After School Club or Kids Clay Taster Class as these are classes specifically for kids to have fun together!)
- Please be punctual for the class and arrive 15 minutes in advance of the start time. Remember to give yourself enough time to park, especially at the weekend
- Coffee and tea making facilities including 10 minute refreshment break
- All tools and equipment
- Class tuition by experienced potter
- On site ceramic technician
- Toilets are just large enough for clothes changing if required
- Clay and a selection of glazes
- Kiln firing service to your pieces - can either be collected or posted to you 4-6 weeks later
Class fees include tuition, materials, firing costs and tea and coffee. Payment must be made in full at the time of booking.
- A full refund or transfer will be offered where you seek to cancel with notice of at least 14 days prior to the class date.
- For cancellations with prior notice of less than 14 days but more than 7 days from the class date, no refund will be offered, but the option of rearranging the class will be available.
- Cancellations with less than 7 days’ notice are non-refundable. In circumstances beyond your control, please contact us in store or by phone (01628397000) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- In the unlikely event that Keeeps cancels your class, we will do our best to organise an alternative date within a reasonable period of time. If this is not possible a full refund will be offered..