Come along and make some pottery memories with a pal or two on Galentine's Day! Invite someone who is always there for you, who makes you giggle and who knows you inside and out.
February the 13th is the day that celebrates (non-romantic) friendship and we bring you a 2.5 hour pottery class to share with good pals. You will start by practising handbuilding techniques including pinching and coiling, and then have a go on the pottery wheel.
On this special night, we invite you to bring a bottle of fizz or wine between two (that we will chill and serve for you) to sip during the break and while you are painting your masterpieces. We'll even treat you to some charcuterie and cheese grazing boards to honour bestie love!
Pieces will be fired on your behalf by the Keeeps team and can either be collected for free or posted at £5.95 for any size parcel, 4-6 weeks later.
|18 years - 99 years
|Wheel throwing, handbuilding
|Maximum class size
- Water bottle
- Mask (optional)
- Clothes that you don’t mind getting dusty and dirty
- Flat shoes/trainers, no open toe shoes
- You will need to remove your rings so you may wish to leave these at home
- Hair tied back
- Sensible length nails if you are going on the pottery wheel
- Something to make fun or pretty textures in the clay (optional)
- Children aged 15 and under joining adult classes must be accompanied by an adult over 18 (this does not apply to the Kids Holiday Pottery Club, After School Club or Kids Clay Taster Class as these are classes specifically for kids to have fun together!)
- Please be punctual for the class and arrive 15 minutes in advance of the start time. Remember to give yourself enough time to park, especially at the weekend
- Coffee and tea making facilities including 10 minute refreshment break
- All tools and equipment
- Class tuition by experienced potter
- On site ceramic technician
- Toilets are just large enough for clothes changing if required
- Clay and a selection of glazes
- Kiln firing service to your pieces - can either be collected or posted to you 4-6 weeks later
Class fees include tuition, materials, firing costs and tea and coffee. Payment must be made in full at the time of booking.
- A full refund or transfer will be offered where you seek to cancel with notice of at least 14 days prior to the class date.
- For cancellations with prior notice of less than 14 days but more than 7 days from the class date, no refund will be offered, but the option of rearranging the class will be available.
- Cancellations with less than 7 days’ notice are non-refundable. In circumstances beyond your control, please contact us in store or by phone (01628397000) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- In the unlikely event that Keeeps cancels your class, we will do our best to organise an alternative date within a reasonable period of time. If this is not possible a full refund will be offered..